Friday, October 7, 2011

Liza is one of my favorite names

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well I promise you that when I say that I really love being a Mom this week that I'm not just trickin...even though one of them found the paper shredder and took the girls report cards to it and even though the sickies spread around from one child to the next (that is my dog ate the homework excuse as to why I haven't been around blogging town much this week..except it is a true story).

With that I'm thinking that I may be missing a few screws here and there but I'm ok with that because I made a mean chicken noodle soup and I know how to LOVE...what more does one need? If you really must know I did accomplish something by finally carving out a space that will function other than a trash pile. It will now be used as a place to build some muscles. This room isn't new to being a strength building space because a little over four years ago I carved out a space to fit three cribs so that I could bring home "triplet surprise"...oh AND THERE were building of muscles going on but probably located more in the central nervous system area. I had a few very nice moments reminiscing about the nights that included getting up and feeding three babies all at the same time..lets just say a couple body pillows were included.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

P.S. - I really do love the name Eliza or Liza because one of my favorite sisters happens to go by it. When I found that Liza print by Joe Eula, I knew I needed it as a reminder of a fun sister that still dances around the house to Backstreet Boys..or was that New Kids?

9 comments:

Whitney said...

Hot mama!

Clementine & Olive said...

Dang your my role model. Seriously, I've been bonkers lately with my twins. I love hearing you write about being a mom!!

Michelle said...

I have triplets and I have had to get real creative with what I prop their bottles up with! Feather pillows work the best for me! ha

Stephanie Sabbe said...

bless you and those babies. I have a girlfriend who just had triplets and I say weekly "how does margaret do it" one is tough, three is advanced. you are such a graceful mama!

Liza said...

Backstreets back, ALRIGHT!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Luv you mama,

Because even your little afterthought of a space looks mad hip, because you make a mean chicken soup and yes, because you know how to love.
Cheers, Alcira

nerochronicles.com

Laura said...

I think you need to write a book. I'm going to start The Official Christina Fan Club.

Unknown said...

Interestingly I think I have that same tall dresser in the sort of pinkey colored wood. Bought it in boston ages ago.

Grant K. Gibson said...

Love the print!