Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Phoenix Homes and Garden {Berkley Vallone}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Now why would anybody want to boycott Arizona after they saw this gorgeous home in Paradise Valley..ha. The above is home to Berkley Vallone, owner and operator of Vallone Design. I give major props to Phoenix Home & Garden for publishing the above spread in the June issue. Not only is the decor amazing but I am a sucker for all of the windows and doors..oh and who wouldn't want to hang out in that backyard...I am taking notes.

{all photos via my copy of Phoenix Homes & Garden}

12 comments:

kelleyp said...

that is the VERY best spread that Home and Garden has ever put out. usually i cannot stand the tuscan wannabe homes or the overdose of southwestern they love to show in that magazine. finally impressed! the backyard is divine as well--but of course she has the most expensive local landscape company!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love every SINGLE details, the black floors and all the colors are amazing, such an eclectic environment!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love every SINGLE details, the black floors and all the colors are amazing, such an eclectic environment!

A Perfect Gray said...

those white chairs in the second image...wonderful!

angela | the painted house said...

I'd like to take my time going through her collection of goodies. You know I will dream about that kitchen.

paula said...

It's all so gorgeous, but that fridge sends me over the top!

Anonymous said...

I loved this too - I actually just stumbled across this at the eye doctor the yesterday...and asked if I could rip out the pages to keep in my "inspiration" folder at home!!! (they said yes!)

Unknown said...

I want that room..and the glossy black floors..and the wing chairs..and I can keep going on and on....! Thanks for sharing...so much inspiration!! love it! Hope your week is going great!

the southern hostess said...

Such fabulous inspiration! Love your blog.

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Really beautiful... but that laundry room would have me wigged out!! Nothing like 47 pairs of eyes watching you sort your underwear.

Design Actually said...

What a breath of fresh air for a Phoenix home, I love it! I'm going to post some of the images on my blog tomorrow and link back to you. Thanks for sharing:)

angela hardison said...

isn't it awesome? i love it!

we are actually working with berkley on her wedding announcements right now! they are going to be beautiful :)