Sunday, January 10, 2010

{Oui 3}

pour la maison:
pour le bébé:
pour moi:

I'll take all three...oui oui!

{1st image via here, 2nd via here, 3rd via here}

Speaking of good things coming in 3's, refer below...
Disclaimer: The above statement is true most of the time but not always. Subject to change.



I don't know why but it makes me feel rather satisfied to declare the following out loud after
I change diapers:

"Thanks for doing business, that will be $20 for the service rendered."

Of course there is a discounted rate applied if no #2 is found in diaper.
The fee could be slightly higher if it is more than a 3 wipey job.
Could you imagine how filthy rich I would be by now.
Good thing I don't measure richness by $20 dollar bills.

Oui oui, I am a bonafide professional diaper changer. Don't mess.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

I am laughing so hard right now and along with your "thanks for doing business" ringing in my ears, I'm also hearing "Want a ride little doggy????......" You know the rest!! You are too funny!!

Amanda said...

I worked 10am to 11pm today (gotta love retail inventory after the holidays) and am too wired right now to go to sleep just yet so here I am reading your hilarious post thinking, "I sure would've liked to change a diaper today". I missed my little man. Your three little men are adorable... and I must say, you being a professional diaper changer at this point 'ain't no joke'. Way to make it fun pretty mama. :)

~Grace Happens~ said...

ha you are too funny! i don't know how you do it with all those diapers, but i salute you! i can barely change one without wanting to gag. lol. love the lemon tree and the pic of your adorable boys. have a great weekend! xo grace

Summer said...

very, very funny! i love all the word play... filthy rich, don't mess. Thanks for commenting back. I used to be in AZ but I'm now in rainy OR. I miss those grapefruit trees. 'Tis the season for citrus. Take some orange blossom pics, too, if you could. They always smelled so good. Great post!

Unknown said...

you're cute.

this made me laugh.

vmichelle said...

Oh yeah! I LOVE that image from anthropologie with the b&w striped top and high-waisted wide-legged pants. It's so Casablanca. Made me want to run out to the store and try it on. I'm still not ready for spring quite yet, though!

PaperCourt said...

I can't imagine! I'm thankfully past the diaper stage (although still helping in the "wiping" department).

Melanie said...

I'm right there with you!! Started changing diaper 10 1/2 years ago and I'm still going strong!!! LOL

Laura said...

So funny! I love your outlook on life.
If we aren't going to love and have fun with all the stages of life we have, well, that's just the pits!

Anonymous said...

lol. Great post! So funny.

I feel like I do nothing but dishes and laundry.
Happy Monday!

-FringeGirl