Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Paper crafts

Life has been really crazy around here these days. We will just leave it at that but want to see what I've been using the last couple of nights....



You don't know what they are you say....

It's my latest & greatest paper craft project.  Ever made makeshift ear plugs out of toilet paper? Well they have come in handy the last couple of nights when a certain little someone feels the need to ONLY have Momma from 1am to 4am. The first couple of nights I sorta felt sorry for the little guy until on the 3rd night I figured out there was nothing wrong with this little tike and he was merely in a habit of playin' his Momma. Well I am tired & maybe I should invest in a real pair of earplugs but for now the above have seemed to get me through.

Speaking of things made of paper look at all of these fun pics.  I LOVE PAPER CRAFTS!! 




{via my home}


I love the above photo.  It's been around the blog -o- sphere but there was a great tutorial that went along with it found here.



The above picture is from the Mr. Man party.  A few people asked where I got the lanterns so  I thought I would share.....The Dollar Tree.  They were all white to begin with but I found that spray paint worked great on paper.  

11 comments:

~Grace Happens~ said...

So funny, I bought the same ones from the 99c store here. I'm gonna use them for a shower I'm hosting. It's amazing what you can find at those stores, especially if you think outside the box. Have a wonderful day!!!

e.e. said...

LOVE all the paper goodies - thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Your posts crack me up. I love how you transition crazy everyday family life with pretty colors and photos. Thanks for the smiles!

Whitney said...

I must say the toilet paper earplugs are your best invention yet! The wonderful things toilet paper does for us. Love all the paper goodie pictures. I was thinking of making something like them for P's room.

Amanda said...

Don't the toilet paper ear plugs work great in a pinch...i've used them a time or twenty :)

Annie said...

So which of the three is playing you? Briggy Baby? That's my guess.
I was beginning to wonder where you had been since usually you update everyday or every other day. I hope you get some sleep and work out your little early morning play sessions.
Loves!

Liza said...

Thanks for the post! I'm getting ready to make a paper flower arrangement for my nieces room, so I'd love it if you had the "how-to" on any of the flowers.

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Wow, Those are great. Sorry about the little one that is keeping you from your sleep.

Thank you for sharing, even with all that is going on.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Look what we just found. Check out this website for more fun with paper crafts. Go to:http://blog.hgtv.com/design/2009/07/22/check-it-out-fresh-paper-crafts/

Enjoy.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Delighted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delighted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.