Friday, July 24, 2009

Fridays are still my favorite.

Ye-ay it is Friday & swim lessons are over. What a feat to get through 8 weeks total between all of the kids. I am feeling so good today. What a fun memory to have of all five starting out in the very same class...make that all six of us after I was recruited to help & get in after the first class when the teachers could clearly see they were not equipped for 4.5 screamimg kids that didn't really know how to swim. I warned her but in the end I had fun being able to get in with all my little love muffins.









Sometimes when it is Friday I think about my days working @ Sundance because we the employees waited anxiously for the Friday special to be emailed out.  It was always an item that was deeply discounted as a benefit to working @ that establishment. Did you know that the big boss of that company (aka Bob or Robert Redford) got married?  I was very excited to see he married his long time girlfriend..I liked her. Anyway if I worked there today I would be pulling for the below swimsuit to be the Friday special. For now I will just dream. Although it is already 50% off on clearance.


or maybe these should all be on the the Friday special for $1.00 a piece...see still dreamimg.

{here}
{here}

10 comments:

Debbie said...

What cute pictures of the kids swimming!! I can almost read Bridger mind in his picture....something like...I can't believe you are making me do this!!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I MUST have those chairs. So dreamy.

Love that they asked you to help out! haha!

Jami said...

My mom LOVES Sundance.

Seriously, she dreams about the jewerly! It is very pricey.

Hello, when are we getting together...I love to hang out with you!

☂niki. said...

just played catch up on your blog.

i just love you. you're so full of inspiration.

Courtney Vance said...

Hooray for surviving swim lessons! You deserve a vacation to Mexico with me, lets go.

Whitney said...

Look at those little fishys! Love the suit and the chairs.

Laura said...

LOVE the cabinetry! Wish it was in my price range. I'm thinking DIY project? Hmmmmm.... :-)
Your kids look adorable as always!
I didn't get my boys into swim lessons this summer. I feel like such a bad mom! :-( I hope they don't remember "that summer" they didn't get pool time!

Liza said...

I always love the pictures of your kids.

Mary Ann said...

I love that bottom picture.. I love cubbies.. The pictures of your kids are adorable. I can't believe how they have grown. Everytime I look at your blog I just smile.. Sure miss you!

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

What wonderful photos. Glad that you had so much fun with your little ones.

Sundance is such a lovely place. Good to hear about Robert Redford getting married.

Those chairs are great.

Have a good day.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"