Monday, November 10, 2008

Score 6 - 5

Score has been a tie @ the Vance household until todays announcement.  The arrival of baby She-Vance will give the girls the edge for now.  We couldn't be more excited for this lovely couple.  Congrats!
Photobucket
Weird that brother will be a Daddy. Better let auntie live her dreams of having another girl through you because heaven knows I don't need another kid that sleeps here @ night. I am only excepting resumes for girl babies that go home and sleep at other homes for now.
Oh the funness with dressing and decorating for girls.  I just put in another order to make some girls items so I hope you know what you want Whits.

8 comments:

Whitney said...

I want everything thats what I want! ha ha. You are so fun. Of course you can live through us. I need all the help I can get.

☂niki. said...

so exciting! i can't wait to see all the beautiful things you make for this little baby girl!

Alissa Melody said...

haha this is so exciting, I cant wait to have a new little niece!!

Debbie said...

Whoo hoo, lets hear it for the girls!!!!

Annie said...

Go girl power! This is seriously so fun.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am sure that girls only get to be more fun as they grow!! I am sure the bliss of decorating and the dress making, and the accesorizing, will only multiply for you Tina.

Cheryl said...

Girls are great! And so fun to dress up. It will be so fun to have another little girl in the family!

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان
شركة تنظيف خزانات بخميس مشيط
شركة رش مبيدات بخميس مشيط
شركة رش مبيدات بأبها
شركة تنظيف خزانات بأبها

https://cairo.academia.edu
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان


شركة رش الدفان بجازان
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بجازان
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بجازان
شركة مكافحة الناموس بجازان
شركة مكافحة الباعوض بجازان
شركة مكافحة الفئران بجازان